Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- No personal checks accepted
- No alcohol consumed by anyone under the age of 21.
- No smoking inside vehicles. NO EXCEPTION.Clean-up fee for vomiting is $200.
- $10 charge per broken or missing glass.
- All toll and/or parking fees are not included in rental rate and are customer’s responsibility.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- No possession, sale or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drugs is permitted.
- Pictures and \ or videos taken by Silk Road Transportation staff may be used in advertising, flyers, TV, web site etc. etc. Please let us know in advance if you prefer not to have pictures/videos taken by our staff
- Cancellations must be made more than 7 days prior to reserved date. A processing fee of $100 will apply for cancellations done more than 7 days prior to reserved date
- If cancellation made between 3 to 7 days prior to reserved date 50% of booking total will be charged.
- If cancellation made less than 3 days prior to reserved date NO REFUND will be given. FULL CHARGE WILL APPLY.