Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- No personal checks accepted
- No alcohol consumed by anyone under the age of 21.
- No smoking inside vehicles. NO EXCEPTION.Clean-up fee for vomiting is $200.
- $10 charge per broken or missing glass.
- All toll and/or parking fees are not included in rental rate and are customer’s responsibility.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- No possession, sale or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drugs is permitted.
- Pictures and \ or videos taken by Silk Road Transportation staff may be used in advertising, flyers, TV, web site etc. etc. Please let us know in advance if you prefer not to have pictures/videos taken by our staff.
IF a small dog has been prior authorized by an agent please be aware that it is recommended for dog owner to bring a crate, carrier and bags to minimize any messes that can occur during transport. Passengers are responsible for any cleaning fees or damage that might occur when traveling with a dog.
Clean-up fee for vomiting or dog messes such as excess hair is $200.
- Cancellations must be made more than 7 days prior to reserved date. A processing fee of $100 will apply for cancellations done more than 7 days prior to reserved date
- If cancellation made between 3 to 7 days prior to reserved date 50% of booking total will be charged.
- If cancellation made less than 3 days prior to reserved date NO REFUND will be given. FULL CHARGE WILL APPLY.
* The cancellation policy rules above also apply to when decreasing the number of passengers in an all inclusive tour with the upgrades below: * Vehicle upgrades for the all inclusive tours are subject the minimal capacity for the particular vehicle:
• Mini party bus has a minimum of 10 paying passengers
• Large party bus has a minimum of 17 paying passengers
• Limousine has a minimum of 7 paying passengers
• Request to decrease the initial group size must be made more than 7 days prior to reserved date. A processing fee of $100 will apply for requests made more than 7 days prior to reserved date unless agreed prior.
• If request made between 3 to 7 days prior to reservation date a 50% of total for the passengers canceling will be charged.
• If request made less than 3 days prior to reservation date NO REFUND will be given to passengers canceling. Full charge will apply.